Expertise certification (SKA) on large dams issued by KNI-BB for its members represents a document of acknowledgment of the competence and ability of the member to perform activities in the field of large dams according to his/her classification and qualification.
The holder of this certificate must be held responsible and accountable in carrying out their duties and should be committed to uphold the �Ethical Code and Professional Code of Conduct� of the KNI-BB in so doing will perform their duties according to the highest standard of workmanship (in terms of quality and quantity) as is expected by the service consumer.
The member�s expertise and competence is measured by 3 (three) elements:
- Formal Education: this consists of a bachelor degree in engineering from Public Universities or accredited Private Universities and informal educations relevant to their expertise.
- Professional experience/activities: this include one or several expertise classification from the list of 7 expertise classification on large dams performed for at least 4 (four) years as well as other professional experiences that may be relevant in the field of large dams.
- Supporting elements include activities that support the continued enhancement of expertise such as seminars, scientific meetings, and organizational involvement.
There are 7 recognized expertise classification on large dams:
- Earth-fill and rock-fill Dams Expert
- Concrete Dams Expert
- Dams Supporting facility Structures Expert
- Dams� Hydrology and Hydraulics Expert
- Dams� geotechnical Technical Experts
- Dams� Hydro electro-mechanical experts
- Dams� Environmental experts
There are 4 recognized expertise qualification on large dams:
- Apprentice Expert on Large Dams
- Possesses sufficient credits as is required for this qualification based on education, professional experience, and relevant supporting elements.
- Holder of a Certificate issued by LPJKN valid for 1 year
- In performing their professional duties they will need to be under the guidance and supervision of ahli madya/ahli utama (see below).
- Expert on Large Dams
- Possesses sufficient credits as is required for Ahli Muda, Ahli Madya, dan Ahli Utama.
- Holder of a Certificate issued by LPJKN valid for 3 years.
- Quantitative Evaluation
- Formal and informal education
- Professional experience/activities in one or several of the 7 recognized expertise classification on large dams as well as other professional experience relevant to the field of large dams.
- Supporting elements include active involvements in seminars, scientific meetings, workshops, and relevant organizations.
In order to transform all relevant experience and activities into scores, a credit-based value system is used (see table).
- Combined scores from both education and professional experience should make up at least 70% of the total scores. Scores tallied from the supporting elements must not exceed 30% of the total scores.
- Score tallied from real experience in the field of large dams should not exceed 30%.
- Main author of a book/scientific paper receives 60% of the score while supporting authors receive 40%.
- To obtain the certificate of Ahli Pemula and Ahli Muda, candidates must possess scores of at least 40% of the total scores tallied that is relevant to their chosen classification. The professional experience accounted for will be the sum of proposed classification.
- To obtain the certificate of Ahli Madya and Ahli Utama, candidates must possess scores of at least 60% of the total scores tallied that is relevant to their chosen classification. Professional experience will be tallied according to each proposed classification.
- Qualitative Evaluation
- Untuk Ahli Pemula
Interview with the Certification Evaluator Panel (MPS) on the candidate�s scientific paper
- Ahli Madya & Ahli Utama
Interview with the MPS on the candidate�s relevant abilities/competences in the field of large dams according to the chosen classification and qualification.
Evaluation/discussion on the candidate�s scientific paper.
- Result of Evaluation/Resulting qualification
- Ahli Pemula Bendungan Besar/Apprentice Expert on Large Dams
Total credits obtained > 100 � 199 and > 40 of which is tallied from professional experience (40% from the required total credits).
- Ahli Muda Bendungan Besar/Junior Expert on Large Dams
Total credits obtained > 200 � 399 and > 80 of which is tallied from professional experience (40% from the required total credits).
- Ahli Madya Bendungan Besar
Total credits obtained > 400 � 699 and > 240 of which is tallied from professional experience relevant to the proposed classification (60% from the required total credits).
- Ahli Utama Bendungan Besar/(Senior Expert on Large Dams)
Total credits obtained > 700 and > 420 of which is tallied from professional experience relevant to the proposed classification (60% from the required total credits)
|Biaya Formulir Permohonan Sertifikasi
|Pembayaran biaya sertifikasi dilakukan secara bertahap